I have read and agree to standard Australian Preferred Customer Terms and Conditions. *
PREFERRED CUSTOMER AGREEMENT
PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT BEFORE REGISTERING TO BECOME A SUNRIDER PREFERRED CUSTOMER (“Preferred Customer”). This Agreement is made by and between the Sunrider Corporation d.b.a. Sunrider International (“Sunrider”) and you. This Agreement sets forth the terms and conditions for becoming a Preferred Customer, for your use of this website and/or mobile application, and for your purchase and use of Sunrider® products. You must be at least 18 years old to become a Preferred Customer.
Your use of Sunrider’s website or mobile application, including all web pages and all information, data, text, software, information, images, or other materials contained therein, or your use or purchase of any Sunrider® products or services, confirms your acceptance of this Agreement.
1. This Agreement shall be deemed accepted by Sunrider when Sunrider issues a confirmation to you. The term of this Agreement is 12 months from the date Sunrider issues its e-mail confirmation and will automatically renew every 12 months thereafter unless your Preferred Customer account becomes inactive. In order for your Preferred Customer account to remain active and thereby be automatically renewed and in order to continue purchasing products at theapplicable Preferred Customer discount price, you agree to pay the applicable annual renewal fee. You agree to abideby all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement, including Sunrider’s right to modify any portion of this Agreement in its sole discretion without notice.
2. Sunrider reserves the right to refuse to issue a Preferred Customer account to any applicant, and Preferred Customer accounts are revocable at Sunrider’s sole discretion without cause.
3. Preferred Customer accounts are subject to all rules adopted by Sunrider, and Sunrider may amend the rules from time to time without notice.
4. Preferred Customers will be able to purchase Sunrider products at 5% off of the advertised retail price, or 10% for eachorder over $200 including GST.
5. You understand and agree that your purchase of Sunrider products is for personal consumption only and that Sunrider products cannot be resold by you to any other person whether on the Internet, at flea markets, through newspaper ads, direct sales or by any other means. If you are interested in selling Sunrider® products, you may sign uponline to be an Independent Business Owner (IBO). You understand that if you decide to participate in the Sunrider business opportunity, this Agreement will be superseded by the applicable Independent Business Owner Agreement.
6. Sunrider accepts Visa, MasterCard, EFTPOS payment, bank transfer and cheques. Only a Preferred Customer who is an authorised signatory on the relevant credit card/account may place orders using such accounts.
7. A complete street address with a current phone number is necessary to ensure prompt delivery of product shipments. Sunrider will assess a 10% processing fee for all undeliverable or refused shipments. Sunrider will make every effort to ensure prompt delivery but cannot be held responsible for delayed shipments. Preferred Customers must confirm 1) that the product received matches the product listed on the shipping invoice, and 2) that the product is not damaged. For shipping inquiries or lost orders, please contact the Business Service Representatives at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (02) 8397-5323.
8. Please see our return policy on shop.sunrider.com.
9. Governing Law and Jurisdiction: Any dispute or claim arising out of or relating to (i) this Agreement, (ii) your use of Sunrider products, or (iii) your relationship with Sunrider or its officers, directors, agents, employees, IBOs, ABOS, orcustomers, will be governed by the laws of Australia, without giving effect to its conflicts of law principles. You and Sunrider consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the State of NSW, Australia for the purpose of all legal actions andproceedings arising out of or relating to (i) this Agreement, (ii) your use of Sunrider products, or (iii) your relationshipwith Sunrider or its officers, directors, agents, employees, IBOs, ABOs, or customers.
10. If any portion of this Agreement is held to be unenforceable, all remaining terms and conditions will remain in full force and effect and will in no way be invalidated or affected thereby. Any failure by Sunrider to enforce any provision of this Agreement does not waive Sunrider’s right to enforce the same provision in the future.
11. You may cancel this Agreement within 15 days of execution by notifying Sunrider in writing. Upon cancellation, you willbe entitled to a refund of all payments required by this Agreement, provided all items are returned to Sunrider inmarketable condition.
12. You hereby grant Sunrider consent to periodically forward to your email address on file various promotional and advertising materials regarding Sunrider’s products, services, and promotions.